The Rent Roll Triangle assists in compartmentalizing strengths and weaknesses in rental revenue and identifying areas of concern- before you buy.
The Rent Roll Triangle calculation represents a type of sensitivity analysis that anyone can use to assess rental property income. Rent Roll Triangle:
- Points you in the direction of action steps to improve financial operations.
- Measures rental property operations against maximum financial outputs.
- Acts as a road map to clear outcomes about where an asset stands.
- Localizes rent income problems allowing operators to address concerns in real-time.
- Provides a "snapshot" of areas requiring immediate attention.